Rock The Vote!

As you may be well aware tomorrow is Election Day!

I just wanted to urge you all to get out there and Rock the Vote!

No matter what your thoughts are on either candidate, I would urge you to search within yourself and determine which issues are important to you. Figure out where you stand on those issues and then visit either candidates websites at:

www.barackobama.com

or

www.johnmccain.com

Find out where they stand on those issues.

In today's day and age, with internet usage so prevalent and informational you cannot afford to not pick the candidate you believe in!

I can honestly say that for the first time in 14 years...since I registered to vote at 18 years of age, I am excited, and inspired to be an American.

This is an exciting time in our country. With this Election, regardless of who wins, history will be made.

It's exciting to me that we may have or first black president, or perhaps our first women vice-president. Fingers crossed down the line we may see our first women president (hopefully, though that is not accomplished if McCain wins and then dies in office. How terrible would it be to see President Palin. That's just like nails on a chalkboard to me!)

Regardless, of who are you are voting for just make sure you vote!

This is the first time I feel like my vote, truly will count! I can't stress it enough. Make informed choices and get out there and ROCK THE VOTE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts