I See Dead People!

About 3 years ago I made a trek.

I went and saw a psychic. Her name was Fran and she was mostly called "The Angel Lady". It was something that I was thinking about doing for a long time. I have always been a believer in spirits and the spirit world and whatnot and just wanted to see what she had to tell me.

Of course I had to make the appointment with the best in the city.

So I left work early one day and went to my appointment with Fran. I was going through so many things in my life at the time. I was so very happily married but had been having trouble getting pregnant for that past year. I was going through so many emotional things with family and outside things that I just needed to hear some guidance. On some level.

I totally did not know what to expect and when she sat me down on her sofa in said her first words to me "Your grandmother is with you", I thought, BULLSHIT!! What a crock! My grandmother lives 10 minutes away. Then in the next breath she told me it was my dead grandmother...the one I hadn't seen since I was a child...my father's mother. Then I went..."Oh shit!" I had forgotten about that one.

Fran went on to basically change my life. Every single thing she has told me has come true. She knew about the fertility problems I had been having and told me not to let it get to me. I would get pregnant. I would defintely have 2 children, one right after the other (I took that to mean a year apart or so...not a minute). She also said a third was a possibility. She told me about dead relatives that are with me. She told me about my husband and our life together. She even told me an answer to a question that I had asked my dead grandfather every time I went to his grave. No one, not even my husband knew I had asked him that question. And that answer was the most profound thing she gave to me.

I remember leaving her office and just being relieved. I guess the best word for what I was feeling at the time was closure. I had closure. On so many stresses and feelings that I was having.

Because of that closure I convinced John to go. He made the appointment and after several months, went. He gave her a fake name and when she greeted him she used...not his fake name...but his real name. She had him. He was floored.

He too had the same sort of experience that I had. But she also gave him some deeper insight.

Now there is some other things going on. But I know everything will work out fine because...and I know this sounds crazy but Fran said it. She told him the outcome.

And before you jump to conclusions...when we both went...neither one said a word! I never asked one question....or said any comments. She talked and talked and talked.

I know it sounds crazy....but she was right about everything...EVERYTHING!

For those of you in the Rochester area, that are interested in meeting with her she is absolutely AMAZING! I am waiting for a few more years and I am going to see her again! She really did change my life for the better! Her office is on West Ridge Road and her office is called Angels At Work. Go see her!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting to know.

Popular Posts