1st Official Shoot!

Back in August my oldest friend in the world contacted me about taking her daughter's pictures. She just wanted some nice, simple shots of her daughter before she had a "double digit birthday." I've never liked taking portraits. People don't look, they blink, they don't smile, the list goes on and on why I never like them. But since I needed to do a Portrait project for school I jumped at the chance. For my first official portrait session I could not have asked for a better model. She was a natural! I ended up taking over 300 pictures and loved so many of them. I think her parents were happy too and I got some great experience out of it.

Comments

Michelle said…
Tegan had a ball!! She said she would happily pose for you anytime. And we were overjoyed with the results!!

Michelle aka Tegan's Mommy

Popular Posts