My babies are growing up.

Let me begin by first saying "Wow".

I can't believe the boys are getting so big, so fast.
I was able to take them to the Humane Society at Lollypop Farms on Friday and they had so much fun! They have the farm open to the public and a very nice gravel, pedestrian path to follow to see all the rescued animals.

Our first stop was the horses which is was a funny experience because as you can see by the photos below at different times I caught them both in the same pose. Dominic is an animal lover. He kept talking to the horses and telling them "You're pretty". Johnny was just content to stand back with his hands in his pockets watching them eat.



Shortly, after we saw the horses they both looked at each other and asked me if they could run up ahead. I let them and as I walked behind it hit me. They are growing up. Gone are the days where I would have to take the stroller or wagon everywhere. Now they are so good just walking with me. I remember lugging the stroller and/or wagon out of the truck thinking I was never going to be able to stop using it. And now... Now they are running on up ahead of me.

It's so weird and so amazing all at the same time.

My little babies are now little boys. Pretty soon they will be little men. Okay, maybe not so little. But still, you get the point.

Until that time I will try to cherish all the memories, like the fact that of all the animals on the farm...this was the big hit.


Only a boy!

Comments

Popular Posts