One of the funniest twins related stories...

(Originally posted November 2, 2007 and transferred)

So before I begin let me set the stage.

Everytime I am out in the store with my loving husband he always goes to the pretty blonde cashiers. And I always say that just because they are pretty doesn't necessarily mean that they have anything else to offer.

So yesterday I take the boys to Sam's to make his supply pick-ups for the market.
I grab all my stuff and wind up going to a blonde cashier. (Not on purpose, she had the best looking line).
While she is ringing me out I see her really looking at Johnny & Dominic (they are in the front of the shopping cart.)

All of a sudden she says to me, "Is he older than him?"

My response was, "Yes, by a minute!"

Then she looks at me with this blank look on her face and I swear what follows is her actual response.

Her:"Just a minute?"

Me: "Yes, just a minute."

Her: "Well, Are You Sure?"

Me: "Well, seeing as how I gave birth to them and was in the room, ummm yeah, pretty sure!"

Then she is still looking at me blankly, says "Well, have a nice day!"

Now I have started using the just a minute response because now that the boys are older I get a lot of questions from strangers thinking that there is some big age gap between the boys.
This is the very first time that the person asking hasn't caught on that they are twins. I know they don't look like twins, they look like brothers but still!

How thick could she possibly be?

Of course it made my day! Hope it made you laugh too!

Comments

Popular Posts